May 17, 2022
- From inside CRM, click the gear icon in the upper right and choose Advanced Settings.
- Click the down arrow next to Settings in the top bar and choose Customizations. Select Customize the System, and a popup will appear.
- On the right, open Entities, and find the entity you would like to add the jump bar to. (This example uses ‘Account’Select the ‘Controls‘ tab.)
- Under Control, click Add Control. Click the radial button(s) to indicate where you would like the Jump Bar to populate. Choose Power Apps Grid in the dropdown.
- Click the pencil next to Jump bar choose to enable. Now click Save and Publish.